The GXP2140 is a Linux-based device with 4 lines, Gigabit ports to guarantee the fastest possible connection speeds, 5 XML programmable soft keys for customization and 5-way voice conferencing to keep business users in-touch. By being compatible with Grandstream’s GXP2200EXT extension module, the GXP2140 can offer users up to 160 speed-dial/BLF keys by combining up to 4 GXP2200EXTs to easily monitor presence and status of other extensions and transfer calls. HD audio and a 4.3″ color LCD screen create high quality calls and built-in Bluetooth support allows for use of Bluetooth headsets and transferring of phonebook and calls from paired mobile devices. This Enterprise IP phone also features Electronic Hook Switch support for Plantronics headsets and a built-in USB port. The GXP2140 is perfect for Enterprise & SMB customers with the need for quality and versatility in their desktop communications.
As all Grandstream IP phones do, the GXP2140 features state-of-the-art security encryption technology (SRTP and TLS). The GXP2140 supports a variety of automated provisioning options, including zero-configuration with Grandstream’s UCM series IP PBXs, encrypted XML files and TR-069, to make mass deployment extremely easy.
- Supports 4 lines, 4 SIP accounts and 5-way voice conferencing
- HD audio on speakerphone and handset, 5 programmable context-sensitive soft keys
- Compatible with GXP2200 LCD extension module (GXP2200 EXT)
- 4.3 inch (480×272) color-screen LCD
- Dual Gigabit ports, integrated PoE
- Integrated Bluetooth for use with Bluetooth headsets and Bluetooth-enabled mobile devices (transferring contact books and calls), USB, EHS for Plantronics headsets
€ w/o VAT
Ideal for workers who handle high-call volumes, the GXP2135 is an enterprise-grade IP phone that supports Gigabit speeds and up to 32 virtual BLF/speed-dial keys. This Enterprise IP Phone features up to 8 lines/line keys and 4 SIP accounts using a 2.8 inch color display LCD and full HD audio. The GXP2135 includes up to 32 digital, on-screen speed dial/BLF keys to help users be more productive and efficient. It supports the fastest possible connection speeds with dual Gigabit network ports, features integrated PoE and includes built-in Bluetooth for syncing with mobile devices and Bluetooth headsets. It can be provisioned in a variety of ways, including XML config files, TR-069 and using the Zero Configuration feature on any of Grandstream’s UCM series IP PBXs. The GXP2135 is the perfect choice for business users looking for a powerful and reliable IP phone with advanced functionality.
- 8 lines, 4 SIP accounts, 4 XML programmable context-sensitive soft keys
- Dual switched, auto-sensing Gigabit ports, built-in PoE
- 32 digitally programmable and customizable BLF/speed-dial keys
- Built-in Bluetooth for syncing headsets and mobile devices for contact books, calendars & call transferring
- HD audio on the handset and speakerphone; full duplex speakerphone
- Supports EHS compatible Plantronics headsets
- 4-way audio conferencing for easy conference calls
€ w/o VAT
The Linux-based GXP2130 is a standard enterprise-grade IP phone that features up to 3 lines, 4 XML programmable soft keys, 8 programmable BLF extension keys, dual Gigabit network ports, and 4-way voice conferencing. A 2.8 inch color LCD screen and HD audio allow for a crisp display and high quality calls.
- 3 dual-color line keys (with 3 SIP accounts).
- 2.8 inch (320×240) TFT Color LCD
- 4 programmable context sensitive soft keys.
- 8 dual-color BLF extension keys
- RJ9 headset jack
- Dual switched auto-sensing, 10/100/1000Mbps Gigabit network ports, PoE
Grandstream GXP2130 Enterprise HD IP Phone
77.74 € w/o VAT