The GXP2140 is a Linux-based device with 4 lines, Gigabit ports to guarantee the fastest possible connection speeds, 5 XML programmable soft keys for customization and 5-way voice conferencing to keep business users in-touch. By being compatible with Grandstream’s GXP2200EXT extension module, the GXP2140 can offer users up to 160 speed-dial/BLF keys by combining up to 4 GXP2200EXTs to easily monitor presence and status of other extensions and transfer calls. HD audio and a 4.3″ color LCD screen create high quality calls and built-in Bluetooth support allows for use of Bluetooth headsets and transferring of phonebook and calls from paired mobile devices. This Enterprise IP phone also features Electronic Hook Switch support for Plantronics headsets and a built-in USB port. The GXP2140 is perfect for Enterprise & SMB customers with the need for quality and versatility in their desktop communications.
As all Grandstream IP phones do, the GXP2140 features state-of-the-art security encryption technology (SRTP and TLS). The GXP2140 supports a variety of automated provisioning options, including zero-configuration with Grandstream’s UCM series IP PBXs, encrypted XML files and TR-069, to make mass deployment extremely easy.
- Supports 4 lines, 4 SIP accounts and 5-way voice conferencing
- HD audio on speakerphone and handset, 5 programmable context-sensitive soft keys
- Compatible with GXP2200 LCD extension module (GXP2200 EXT)
- 4.3 inch (480×272) color-screen LCD
- Dual Gigabit ports, integrated PoE
- Integrated Bluetooth for use with Bluetooth headsets and Bluetooth-enabled mobile devices (transferring contact books and calls), USB, EHS for Plantronics headsets
€ w/o VAT
Ideal for workers who handle high-call volumes, the GXP2135 is an enterprise-grade IP phone that supports Gigabit speeds and up to 32 virtual BLF/speed-dial keys. This Enterprise IP Phone features up to 8 lines/line keys and 4 SIP accounts using a 2.8 inch color display LCD and full HD audio. The GXP2135 includes up to 32 digital, on-screen speed dial/BLF keys to help users be more productive and efficient. It supports the fastest possible connection speeds with dual Gigabit network ports, features integrated PoE and includes built-in Bluetooth for syncing with mobile devices and Bluetooth headsets. It can be provisioned in a variety of ways, including XML config files, TR-069 and using the Zero Configuration feature on any of Grandstream’s UCM series IP PBXs. The GXP2135 is the perfect choice for business users looking for a powerful and reliable IP phone with advanced functionality.
- 8 lines, 4 SIP accounts, 4 XML programmable context-sensitive soft keys
- Dual switched, auto-sensing Gigabit ports, built-in PoE
- 32 digitally programmable and customizable BLF/speed-dial keys
- Built-in Bluetooth for syncing headsets and mobile devices for contact books, calendars & call transferring
- HD audio on the handset and speakerphone; full duplex speakerphone
- Supports EHS compatible Plantronics headsets
- 4-way audio conferencing for easy conference calls
€ w/o VAT
The GXP2200EXT is the extension module that can be added to the GXP2140
Enterprise IP phones. The module includes 20 extension keys and 2 arrow keys for page switching (allowing for 40 lines to be displayed), with a large LCD screen for easy viewing. Add up to 4 modules for a total of 160 extensions.
This expansion module supports the traditional call features on each of its programmable buttons.
- Daisy-chain 4 modules for up to 160 programmable buttons
- Large 128×384 graphic LCD providing feature-rich graphics
- BLA (bridged line appearance)/SCA (shared call appearance)
- BLF (busy lamp field, standard or eventlist)
- Call Park/Pick-up
- Speed Dial
- Conference/ transfer/forward
The GXP2200EXT is the ideal solution for offices that manage high call volumes or an office receptionist. By using the GXP2200EXT the telephone attendant can ensure maximum office productivity by efficiently monitoring and dispatching multiple incoming calls.
GXP2200EXT Expansion Module
101.97 € w/o VAT
A versatile Enterprise IP phone, the GXP2140 is a Linux-based device. The GXP2140 comes equipped with Bluetooth, USB and EHS capabilities for flexibility. The phone also comes pre-loaded with weather & currency exchange apps. Add up to 4 GXP2200EXT modules to view an additional 160 lines, and customize your language for global use.
- 4 lines
- 5 XML programmable soft keys
- 5-way conferencing
- 4.3 inch 480×272 TFT color LCD screen
- HD audio
Grandstream GXP2140 Enterprise IP Telephone
96.69 € w/o VAT
Enterprise IP Phone, the GXP2160 is a Linux-based device. The GXP2160 is perfect for Enterprise & SMB customers with the need for quality and versatility in their desktop communications.
- 6 dual-color line keys (with 6 SIP accounts)
- 5 XML programmable soft keys
- 5-way conferencing
- HD audio
- 4.3″ 480×272 TFT color LCD screen
- 24 BLF keys
- USB and EHS add versatility
- Integrated real-time web applications [weather, currency, etc.]
Grandstream GXP2160 Enterprise IP Telephone
111.57 € w/o VAT
The GXV3140 v2 is a powerful IP multimedia video phone featuring a 4.3 inch color LCD screen. It is perfect for both office or home use. The GXV3140 is SkypeTM certified, ensuring clear, high-quality video calls with a VGA-resolution camera and HD audio. The GXV3140 is an versatile phone, with 3 SIP accounts, 4 XML programmable keys, web-browsing, and has pre-loaded multimedia applications, including IM with Yahoo/MSN/Google, and internet radio.
- 4.3 inch digital TFT color LCD (480×272 resolution), mega pixel CMOS camera with privacy shutter
- SD/MMC/SDHC, USB, stereo headset with microphone, stereo audio output, 2-angle stand, wall mountable
- Free IPVideoTalk account with video mail support
Grandstream GXV3140v2 IP Multimedia Phone
155.31 € w/o VAT
The GXP2200 is one of the most advanced AndroidTM desktop IP phones available on the market today. The innovative phone includes the AndroidTM version 2.3 operating system with a 4.3 inch capacitive touchscreen LCD and the ability to host 6 SIP accounts. Web applications such as news, social media sites, and games can be downloaded directly via Google Play Store, and applications can be created to fit any need and downloaded directly to the phone for customized use.
- 480×272 pixel capacitive touch screen TFT LCD
- 6 lines with up to 6 SIP accounts, up to 5-way conference, phonebook with up to 1000 contacts, call history with up to 500 records
- Support Android™ Operating System 2.3 and the vast number of 3rd party Android™ applications (including Skype, Microsoft Lync Client, Youtube, Facebook, Twitter, Pandora, Angry Birds, and more), advanced SDK toolkit for custom business application development and deployment control
- HD wideband audio, superb full-duplex hands-free speakerphone with advanced acoustic echo cancellation and excellent double-talk performance
Grandstream GXP2200 Enterprise IP Telephone
92.81 € w/o VAT
The Linux-based GXP2130 is a standard enterprise-grade IP phone that features up to 3 lines, 4 XML programmable soft keys, 8 programmable BLF extension keys, dual Gigabit network ports, and 4-way voice conferencing. A 2.8 inch color LCD screen and HD audio allow for a crisp display and high quality calls.
- 3 dual-color line keys (with 3 SIP accounts).
- 2.8 inch (320×240) TFT Color LCD
- 4 programmable context sensitive soft keys.
- 8 dual-color BLF extension keys
- RJ9 headset jack
- Dual switched auto-sensing, 10/100/1000Mbps Gigabit network ports, PoE
Grandstream GXP2130 Enterprise HD IP Phone
77.74 € w/o VAT
DP715/710 is the next generation of powerful, affordable, high quality and simple to configure VoIP DECT phones for small business and residential users.
- DECT base station registers up to 5 DECT handsets
- up to 4 handsets concurrently
- Caller ID, Call Waiting, 3-Way Conference, Transfer, Forward, Do Not Disturb, Message Waiting Indication(Stutter Tone), auto talk, multi-language voice prompt, flexible dial plan
- Secure and automated provisioning using HTTP/HTTPS/Telnet/TFTP, multiple SIP accounts, SIP over TCP/TLS, SRTP
Grandstream DP715/DP710 – VoIP DECT Phone
DP710 (handset) 34.57 € w/o VAT
DP715 (handset + base station) 63.39 € w/o VAT